~希望~

~beautiful memory~

Monday, November 9, 2009

wonderful day~.~

although today i feeling not well...(coughing make me suffer)
but the life is wonderful...
haha...
i think because of coughing i get more blessedness...
after the class...
i really feel hating...
wanna me do this do that...
i really tired...
finally i finish 'it' as well...
then i went back to room...
very tired and hungry...
then i cooking mihun soap+seaweed add in...
cant tasted the taste(flu make me cant tasted food taste) but can make me full...
all is ok...
haha...
because coughing make me very suffer and can sleep at night...
i complain with my bf,he ask me buy some ginger to eat or make drink...
then i was decided going to giant buy...
even though i feel tired,but can make me comfort...
then doesn't matter...
i asked sarah...
she wanna accompany go(she also wanna buying some thing)...
she is a nice person...
hehe...
raining is 'coming' when we are waiting for the college bus...
when arrive giant...
we start 'shopping'...
haha...
buying buying~~~
looking looking~~~
nice too~~~
finally we two brought our needed thing...
something is lucky and funny happened to sarah...
giant staff was given more change for sarah...(not the staff wrong,is the cashier problem)
then she brought a trousers, 24.99...
the cashier girl count 21.99...
haha...
after finish jalan-jalan at giant...
we going outside of the giant's thailand street...
haha...
funny story is coming again...
when u walked until a stall...
we saw a cloth very beauty and wanna asking for how much..
the seller said 29...
i straight away come out: wah!so expensive(in chinese)...
then the seller said 25 la...
wah...
because of this...
we know...
he is a chinese boy...
haiz...
shy...
then we run away and going back to college...
when until room...
really feel tired...
but cant sleep...
already is 4 something...(if sleep,tonight cant sleep)
prepare for dinner and my ginger egg...

my ginger egg-very nice o...^_^

then playing games,revision and facebook...
haha...
6 soemething...
start cooking our dinner...(our is hazel ng, hazel lua and me,winnie)
tomyam cabbage+long bean+seafood tauhu+fish ball+crab slices...
delicious~~~
then had a bath...
start doing revision...
barbara...
thx you to teach me how to use computer lock~~~
MY WHOLE WONDERFUL DAYS~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment