~希望~

~beautiful memory~

Thursday, October 29, 2009

~.~yeah~.~

my hometown...
not too far...
but also not near from nilai...
although i study at nilai...
but i every week will going back to hometown...
i quite 'comfort' when every times i reach my hometown...
environment although is not too beauty, clean, fresh...
but it really is my lover...
my hometown have many memory for me...
already 18 yrs old i stay in my hometown...
is meaningful for me...
all sweet memory is 'wrote' in my hometown...
i very very love to my hometown...
i know...
many students is came from far...
hometown is far for them...
i had telling myself...
if my hometown is in Sabah or far a bit-oversea...
sure i very miss my hometown and also my family...
but really no choice...
because dream...
need to come here...
so i'm a blessedness girl...
because my hometown is quite near...
my hometown, i love you so so much~~~
u also is the one who are looking at me to grow up since i was a baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment